Shenzhen City Road Traffic Safety Violation Reporting and Rewarding Implementation Measures
Summary:The first article is to regulate the reporting and reward work of road traffic safety violations (hereinafter referred to as traffic violations) in our city
The first article is to regulate the reporting and reward work of road traffic safety violations (hereinafter referred to as traffic violations) in our city, encourage citizens to actively participate, create an orderly, safe and smooth road traffic environment, and protect the lives of traffic participants Property security and other legal rights and interests shall be formulated in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 2 The Traffic Police Bureau of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau (hereinafter referred to as the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau) is responsible for reporting and rewarding traffic violations throughout the city.
The Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau has set up a “Traffic Safety Reporting Acceptance Center” in the command center of this bureau, which is responsible for the acceptance, sub-offices, rewards, and distribution of reports of traffic violations by telephone, SMS, etc.
The Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau set up an "Internet Security Reporting Acceptance Center" in the Mobile Training Brigade, responsible for the use of WeChat, Weibo, Alipay, intelligent driving recorders, information group QQ group, mobile client, Shenzhen traffic police official website and visits, etc. Reception, sub-offices, rewards, and distribution of traffic violations by way of reporting.
At the same time set up a consultation service phone, and a person is responsible for accepting citizens' reports and consultations on traffic violations and other matters.
Article 3 Citizens can report public traffic violations in the following ways:
(1) Telephone: dial 110 or 0755-83333333;
(2) SMS: send information to 12110 SMS platform;
(3) The official website of the Internet: log in to the portal website of the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau (URL: szjj.sz.gov.cn);
(4) Weibo: write a "# 举报 # + Report content" private message or @ 深圳 交警 Sina official Weibo;
(5) WeChat: Send the report to the WeChat public account "Shenzhen Traffic Police";
(6) Intelligent driving recorder: If you have an intelligent driving recorder and access the Internet "Reporting Platform" of the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau according to the technical agreement, you can upload the platform report;
(VII) Alipay: Report on Alipay's "Urban Section";
(8) Mobile client: send the report to the corresponding section of the "Shenzhen Traffic Police" mobile client;
(9) Visit: Go directly to the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau, the Traffic Police Brigade of the jurisdiction, or report traffic violations to the traffic police on duty;
(Ten) other forms.
Article 4 The Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau and its subordinate units shall promptly accept, investigate and verify the reporting clues, and keep the identity and content of the report strictly confidential.
Article 5 If the report of traffic violations is verified and verified, it shall be rewarded according to the following standards:
(1) Anyone who reports one of the following traffic violations will be rewarded according to the nature of the case. Each case of criminal responsibility will be rewarded with 3,000 yuan, and each case with administrative treatment will be rewarded with 1,000 yuan:
1. Forged or deliberately created a traffic accident for extortion;
2. Those who chase and race on the road;
3. Forged or deliberately made a traffic accident to defraud insurance compensation;
4. Highway passenger vehicles are seriously overloaded;
5. Unauthorized transportation of road dangerous goods (including "environmental protection oil", explosives, flammable and explosive chemicals, and highly toxic, radioactive and other dangerous goods).
Among them, if traffic violations of road passenger vehicles are severely overloaded and administrative actions are taken, over one person will be seized with a reward of 50 yuan, and the cumulative amount shall not exceed 1,000 yuan.
(2) For reporting one of the following traffic violations, each award will be 2000 yuan:
6. Forged, altered or used forged or altered automobile motor vehicle number plate, registration certificate, driving license;
7. Driving an assembled motor vehicle or a motor vehicle that has reached the end-of-life standard on the road;
8. Motor vehicle steals mud from underground pipe network;
9. Driving a motor vehicle after smoking or injecting drugs;
10. Assembling and selling cars that do not meet the national safety technical standards or motor vehicles that have reached the end-of-life standards;
11. Motor vehicles traveling on roads are intentionally covered, defaced, or are not installed or suspended according to regulations.
(3) For reporting one of the following traffic violations, each reward is 1,000 yuan:
12. The city public security traffic police bureau announced more than 50 (including) illegal and unprocessed vehicles, and were seized by the traffic police;
13. Unauthorized occupation and excavation of roads;
14. Unauthorized change of existing road traffic organization (such as bidirectional driving instead of unidirectional driving);
15. Fictitious or fabricated illegal facts, buying and selling driving license scores.
(4) For reporting one of the following traffic violations, each award shall be 500 yuan:
16. Passenger vehicles get on and off the highway;
17. Vehicles that have been illegally handled more than 10 times (inclusive) and less than 50 times (not included) announced by the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau and were seized by the traffic police;
18. The dump truck has serious overloading violations;
19. Occupy road construction in unauthorized road sections and time, or fail to set obvious safety warning signs and take safety protection measures at a safe distance from the direction of construction of the road occupation site according to regulations;
20. The permit for the road occupation project that has been issued has expired, but the road has not been restored in time or the extension procedure has been completed;
21. Unauthorized installation, movement, occupation, damage to traffic signs, traffic markings, traffic guardrails, traffic lights, traffic monitoring and other road traffic safety facilities;
22. Unauthorized setting of directions signs.
(5) For reporting one of the following traffic violations, each award will be 200 yuan:
23. Carrying people in violation of regulations in the carriage of freight motor vehicles;
24. Forged, altered or used forged or altered non-automobile motor vehicle number plates, registration certificates, and driving certificates;
25. Municipal engineering or other projects such as afforestation, maintenance, sanitation operations, etc., are unauthorized to carry out construction operations during peak traffic hours.
(6) For reporting one of the following traffic violations, each award will be 100 yuan:
26. Long-term illegal parking and more than 3 inspection cycles (including 3) have not carried out safety technical inspection.
27. Motor vehicles that have changed driving and installed lighting devices and power devices that do not meet national safety technical standards are driving on the road;
28. Passenger vehicles (including operating passenger cars, tourist buses, etc.) fail to follow the marking guidelines and the police command to receive safety inspections;
29. Traffic accident caused by illegal parking or severe traffic jam;
30. When driving a bus, the driver holds a hand-held phone call, smokes, chats, etc., which hinders safe driving behavior.
(7) If one of the following traffic violations is reported, each reward will be 100 yuan, and the monthly reward amount of the person reporting will not exceed 500 yuan:
31. The driver or passenger threw objects outside the vehicle;
32. Those who do not pass the alternating traffic rules;
33. The video or picture reports that the dump truck has a retrograde direction, red lights, "rush ban", random change of lines, non-compliant driving, non-compliant driving parts, no reflective signs and other violations of traffic management regulations. Illegal behavior;
34. Illegal modification or assembly of motor vehicles or electric bicycles;
35. Drivers and passengers of large cars (more than 7 seats) do not use seat belts as required;
36. Light dump trucks (referred to as "small dump trucks") engaged in the transportation of construction waste, decoration materials, domestic garbage, building materials, etc. illegally added baffles;
(8) For reporting one of the following traffic violations, the reward is 50 yuan per case, and the monthly reward amount of the person reporting shall not exceed 500 yuan:
37. Illegal occupation of emergency lanes;
38. Pedestrians and non-motor vehicles enter urban expressways and highways;
39. The freight motor vehicle exceeds the approved load quality;
40. Drivers and passengers of small cars (under 7 seats) do not use seat belts as required.
41. Report that motor vehicles parked in queues or wait in a slow motion while passing through road sections and intersections within the mesh line area, that is, the "yellow square".
(9) For reporting one of the following traffic violations, the reward is 50 yuan per case, and the monthly reward amount per person for the reporter does not exceed 200 yuan:
42. Reporting illegal parking at a bus stop;
43. Motor vehicles illegally parked on the sidewalks, crosswalks, fire exits, and road mesh lines (“yellow squares”) were fined more than 1,000 yuan.
(X) If one of the following traffic violations is reported, each reward will be 20 yuan, and the monthly reward amount of the person reporting shall not exceed 200 yuan:
44. Illegal occupation of the bus lane;
(Eleven) Those who report the following traffic violations will be rewarded according to the number:
45. Motor vehicles illegally parked on the heavily trafficked sections (subject to the announcement) demarcated by the public security traffic police department. If a fine of 500 yuan is imposed, the reward will be 50 yuan in 5 cases. The monthly reward amount for each reporter shall not exceed 200 yuan;
Article 6 In reporting traffic escaping behavior, the whistleblower shall provide the information of the escape vehicle such as the vehicle number, car model, or the perpetrator, which is conducive to the escape case.
For the successful detection of the perpetrators, the whistleblowers will be rewarded according to the following criteria: 1,000 yuan for property loss cases and 2,000 yuan for wounded cases; 5,000 yuan for cases that cause 1-2 deaths in major cases; and more than 3 deaths Or cases that cause significant social impact will be awarded 10,000 to 20,000 yuan.
You can report anonymously the report of traffic accident and escape behavior.
Article 7 Assist urban traffic management or make reasonable suggestions, and if the information collection by the public security traffic police department is effective, refer to the reward standards for reporting violations:
(1) For information or suggestions on traffic safety management issues such as road traffic safety hazards and facility failures, each award will be awarded 5 yuan after verification or acceptance.
(2) If the non-accident parties assist in uploading information related to minor road traffic accidents after verification and verification, 1 case will be rewarded with 50 yuan, and the whistleblower will not exceed 500 yuan per person per month;
Article 8 Reports, suggestions or opinions on other serious traffic safety hazards and traffic violations shall be rewarded by the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau as appropriate.
Article 9 The reporter shall provide his real name, identity document, address and telephone number when receiving the reward.
Article 10 The clues for reporting shall have specific information such as the content of traffic violations, vehicle models, license plate numbers and locations, and shall be verified by the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau or its subordinate units.
Citizens who found serious traffic violations stipulated in Article 5 on the spot and sent them to the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau and its subordinate units. If verified, they are regarded as reports.
Article 11 The verification procedures for reporting clues and the procedures for awarding rewards are as follows:
(1) For matters reported by citizens, the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau and its subordinate units shall organize special personnel to conduct verification procedures, and check and report back to the reporter within 30 days from the date of formal acceptance; Inform whistleblowers of work progress in a timely manner. The serious violations and valuable clues reported anonymously should be organized and verified, and should be completed within a limited time.
Reports that have been settled should be reported in time. If the report is real-name, it can be reported to the whistleblower by telephone, letter or interview in person. When giving feedback, you should inform the processing result, listen to the whistleblower's opinion on the processing result, and make a good record; if you can't provide feedback on the anonymous report or other reasons, you should indicate the reason.
(2) After the award amount is approved, the whistleblower will be notified by the department that accepts the report to receive the award. If the anonymous reporting clues are verified, the reward money can be directly transferred to the whistleblower's account based on the account opening bank name and bank account number provided by the whistleblower.
(3) After receiving the prize notification, the reporter can choose cash, transfer, WeChat (Alipay) red envelope and other third-party payment methods or recharge phone bills to receive the award:
1. If you choose to receive cash, you can collect the reward money at the place designated by the traffic police department based on the valid certificate that can be used to prove your identity or the certificate registered at the time of reporting. The whistleblower will receive the bonus within 3 months from the date of receiving the notice for receiving the award.
2. If you choose to transfer the money, you need to provide the account opening bank name and bank account number, and the account number is the real name of the reporter. If the transfer account fails due to an error in the account information provided by the whistleblower and the transfer fails due to the error in the information after correction, it shall be deemed to be automatically abandoned.
3. Registered Shenzhen traffic police star users and report through WeChat or Alipay, after verification, they can receive bonuses through WeChat or Alipay transfer (red envelope); non-star users who report through WeChat or Alipay, the reported violations are reward Scope, you can receive bonuses in cash. But we must ensure that the WeChat and Alipay accounts are true and effective. If the bonus payment fails due to abnormal account conditions, if the bonus is returned within 72 hours after the WeChat red envelope is issued, it will be deemed to be automatically abandoned.
4. If you choose to receive the rechargeable phone bill, the phone number to be recharged must be the phone number used for reporting or the real name of the person reporting it.
If two or more units or individuals report the same item, the first whistleblower will be rewarded successively according to the reporting time; if multiple people jointly report the same item, the reward money can be evenly distributed.
Article 12 The following circumstances are not within the scope of the rewards specified in these Measures:
(1) The criminal suspect who caused the traffic accident surrendered himself and returned to the initiative;
(2) Complaint by accomplice;
(3) It was discovered during the investigation, review, and trial of the case, or it was explained by me;
(4) Provided and designated by the victim of the case;
(5) Reporting behaviors of the people's police, auxiliary police personnel, in-service transportation assistants (supervisors), trainee traffic policemen, and traffic police agency employees.
Article 13 The use of rewards is subject to annual budget management, and the Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau submits annual budget quota applications.
Article 14 The Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau shall keep the accounting files of rewards and relevant materials of revenue and expenditure business according to law. The quarterly financial statistics report and reward expenditures and balances will be submitted to the Municipal Finance Committee on a regular basis.
Article 15 The municipal public security traffic police bureau is responsible for the financial management and accounting of awards and accepts the supervision of the government audit department.
Article 16 The Municipal Public Security Traffic Police Bureau shall announce the implementation of the report award to the society every year and accept social supervision.
Article 17 The whistleblower's report shall be based on the principle of seeking truth from facts, and no intentional falsification or malicious report shall be allowed. Relevant personnel who report maliciously or falsely or interfere with case-handling activities shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the People ’s Republic of China on Public Security Administration and Punishment; those suspected of committing crimes shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law.
Article 18 These Measures shall come into effect on April 1, 2018, and shall be valid for 5 years. The “Implementation Measures for Reporting and Rewarding of Road Traffic Safety Violations by Shenzhen Public Security Bureau” (Shen Gong Gong  No. 1) issued on August 7, 2016 was also repealed.
Relevant Interpretation: "Policy Interpretation of the New Version of Traffic Illumination Reporting Implementation Measures"
Copyright © 2019 Shenzhen Xihu Corporation Limited. All Rights Reserved