Accounting minister -- Urgent move
Summary:Shenzhen Luohu District | more than 10 years of experience | College | recruit 1 person
1. Be responsible for the overall general ledger of the company, organize various accounting work according to the regulations, prepare and submit various financial statements on time, and ensure that the financial status and operating results of the company are reflected in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Regularly conduct financial statement analysis and cost accounting analysis to provide detailed basis for the company's operation and management decisions.
3. Be responsible for providing financial data to relevant departments and providing financial data for enterprise budget management.
4. Organize the preparation of financial revenue and expenditure, cost and expense summary plans according to the company's annual business summary plan.
5. Do a good job in tax declaration and payment in accordance with national tax laws and regulations.
6. Assist the company in financial analysis and risk control.
7. Formulate and optimize financial related systems, processes and cost control standards.
8. Maintain and coordinate the good relationship between the company and banking, industry and commerce, taxation and other departments and institutions, and safeguard the operating interests of the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, finance and Economics (especially excellent, which can be relaxed to junior college), holding at least primary accounting certificate, intermediate or above is preferred.
2. More than 10 years working experience in enterprise financial management and more than 5 years management experience in department head.
3. Familiar with finance, accounting and finance knowledge, familiar with finance and taxation related laws and regulations and financial internal control system workflow, familiar with the use of financial software.
4. Strong cost awareness, risk control means and excellent financial analysis ability.
5. Mature and steady, rigorous and meticulous, strong sense of responsibility, strong sense of confidentiality, loyal to professional ethics.
6. Good communication skills, team spirit and strong pressure resistance.
7. Financial management experience in transportation industry is preferred.
8. Certified public accountant or certified tax agent is preferred.