Announcement of the Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau
Summary:In order to create a safe, smooth and orderly road traffic environment and curb the occurrence of serious and major traffic accident
Shenzhen Public Transport (Tong) 〔2019〕 No. 54
In order to create a safe, smooth, and orderly road traffic environment, to curb the occurrence of major and serious traffic accidents, we encourage citizens to lend a helping hand. Encourage citizens to find out that pedestrians enter high-speed highways and urban arterial roads under the conditions of safety protection, and immediately call the police. Under the guidance of the police, they will give a helping hand to special groups in need of help, persuade the danger or take safety protection measures to protect the lives of the people 3. Property security. According to Article 8 of the "Implementation Measures for Shenzhen Road Traffic Safety Violation Reporting Rewards" (Shen Gonggui  No. 1) (see Annex), it is now decided to implement rewards for the successful rescue of "pedestrians sitting on the road", announcement as follows:
1. Reward scope and standards
(1) Citizens find that pedestrians enter the urban road lane to sit and lie. After the alarm, it is verified that each reward is 50 yuan, and the monthly reward amount per person does not exceed 500 yuan.
(2) If a citizen finds that a pedestrian is sitting or lying on the roadway of an urban road, after calling the police and persuading or assisting in safety protection at the scene, the reward is 1,000 yuan per case.
(3) Citizens found that no traffic accidents occurred after pedestrians walked, sat or laid on expressways, expressways and lanes, reported to the police, and persuaded them to leave or assisted in safety protection at the scene. After investigation, they occurred during the day. Each reward of 5,000 yuan, 10,000 yuan each reward occurred at night.
Second, reward notice
(1) Occurred in urban road lanes, non-motorized lanes, sidewalks, green belts, etc. are not within the scope of rewards;
(2) The person to be rescued must be in a state of sitting and lying down. It is not within the scope of rewards for entering by mistake or passing by way of borrowing.
(3) In view of the fact that pedestrians go illegally on high roads and the safety hazards of expressways are extremely high, it is easy to cause major traffic accidents. Rewards will be given to the pedestrians who report to the police and rescue high-speed roads, regardless of whether the pedestrians are walking, sitting or lying. On the high-speed highway, citizens who report to the police and participate in assistance without traffic accidents will receive 5,000 yuan per case during the day (8: 00-19: 00) and 10,000 yuan per case during the night (19-18: 00).
Third, important tips
Citizens must implement the "Helping Hands" process under the premise of ensuring the safety of themselves and other personnel, especially on high-speed or urban expressways, their own safety protection is the first priority, when the on-site conditions do not allow Do not blindly provide assistance to avoid unnecessary damage to personnel and property.
Annex: "Shenzhen City Road Traffic Safety Violation Reporting Reward Implementation Measures"
Shenzhen Public Security Bureau Traffic Police Bureau
March 10, 2019
Related Interpretation: Interpretation of the reward policy for "pedestrians sitting on the road" rescuers
Attachment: "Implementation Measures of Shenzhen Municipality for Reporting Rewards of Illegal Road Traffic Acts"