Summary:Shenzhen Luohu District | 3-4 years of experience | undergraduate | recruit 1 person
1. Guide human resource planning according to the group's development strategy and formulate medium and long-term human resource development plans;
2. Establish and improve human resource management system, formulate and organize the implementation of human resource management system (including recruitment, training, performance, salary and employee development);
3. Be responsible for department team management, be good at screening and selecting all kinds of middle and senior talents, and improve the company's talent reserve and echelon construction;
4. Regularly provide special suggestions on human resources strategy, organization construction and administrative management to senior decision-makers, and provide human resources information support for major decisions of the company;
5. Timely handle major issues in personnel management and provide various human and logistics support for the group's business;
6. Responsible for the group's external publicity and corporate culture construction.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in human resources or administration;
2. Have a deep understanding of each module of human resource management, have rich experience in system construction, and can effectively guide the work of each module;
3. At least 3 years of management experience as human resources manager in large enterprises, with strong leadership;
4. Good communication, coordination and execution skills, down-to-earth and serious work, strong sense of responsibility and team spirit;
5. Good professionalism and professional ethics, strong charisma and cohesion, strong sense of responsibility and dedication;
6. 38-45 years old, able to work overtime and travel.