Real Estate Assistant
Summary:Shenzhen Luohu District | no experience | undergraduate | recruit 2 people
1. Assist the superior in drafting comprehensive business plan, weekly work summary, monthly work summary and briefing, quarterly and annual work summary, company request and notice and other official letters;
2. Be responsible for receiving, sending, editing, sorting, archiving and safekeeping of various documents such as data, drawings and engineering exchanges of housing construction projects;
3. Sort out and archive all technical changes, negotiation records, meeting minutes and other data during construction;
4. Be responsible for filling, countersigning, sorting, submitting and archiving the filing materials;
5. Collect and archive engineering contracts and other contracts, and establish contract accounts;
6. Assist the Department to follow up the payment process of various outsourced projects and daily procurement after completion acceptance, including the verification of relevant payment information such as invoices, timely communicate with suppliers and control the payment time;
7. Assist in the data collection, qualification review and elimination of the supplier list of the Department to ensure that the suppliers meet the requirements of the company;
8. Handle incoming documents, register, archive, statistics, print and copy correspondence;
9. Be responsible for classifying, numbering, printing, typesetting, card building, archiving, account building and maintaining the integrity of all drawings, technical data and books of various computer documents of the company;
10. Complete other affairs arranged by superior leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in real estate development and management, engineering, architecture and other related majors;
2. 25-30 years old, fresh graduates are also welcome.
3. Proficient in using word, Excel, PPT, AutoCAD and other office software;
4. Familiar with real estate project workflow and relevant real estate policies, with strong document writing and communication skills, good working attitude and strong pressure resistance;
5. Careful work, clear thinking, strong sense of responsibility, team spirit.
Employee welfare: five insurances and one fund, meal allowance (the company's own canteen, including breakfast and lunch), holiday welfare, birthday welfare, etc
Copyright © 2019 Shenzhen Xihu Corporation Limited. All Rights Reserved